FLAME RETARDANCY 1
- EU: EN 1021 Part 1 & 2
- DE: DIN 4102 B2
- IMO FTP 2010 Code MSC.307 (88) Part 8 3.1 & 3.2
- US: FMVSS 302
- (MED) Marine Equipment Directive (in its current valid version)
- ECE R118 (replaces Directive 95/28/CE)
FINISHES AND TREATMENTS
- Anti-stain Finish
- >100.000 cycles Martindale (EN ISO 12947:1999 Part 2)
- Cold Crack -23ºC
- Mildew resistant backing and face
- UV-Resistance XENOTEST DIN 54004/ NTC 1479
- QUV: ASTM D-4329/ CFFA-2 c2- Grey Scale / ISO 105 X12-A02
- Sulfide Stain Resistant
- Anti-static Finish
Our products, when tested with suitable component materials, may comply with California Technical Bulletin 133 and Boston Fire Code (test BFD IX-1).
Certain clothing and accessory dyes (such as those used on denim jeans) may migrate to lighter colors. This phenomenon is increased by humidity and temperature and is irreversible.
Euro Spradling S.L.U, SPRADLING GmbH and CTP Textiles will not assume responsibility for dye transfer caused by external contaminants.